Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trouble Stop By

My exact word to DH when I called him at work on October 30, 2013 around 2:00 pm. He knew right away what was I talking about. We both knew that eventually they will stop by and let us know that they are above the LAW.

When I asked for his Oath of Office his tone change dramatically. He was annoyed that his badge wasn't good enough for me. Please remember people, when you take an Oath, you are promising to uphold my RIGHTS as a person. And by stopping, talking, & threatening me in my own property, you gave up those Oath and you will be not protected by the same LAW.

Oath Takers, cannot stop, talk, or threat you without and appointment to come to your property. If they do, you can file a Law suit against them and make them pay a fine by not following their own Oath of Office.

He threaten me that I will lose my house in a week if I do not comply to what he thinks is happening in my own home. He was in his legal capacity being in my property, uninvited, that is against his Oath of Office.

They are many case LAW that will support my LAW suit. Get ready code enforcer, I will come after you!

No comments: