Monday, June 25, 2012

Some Great Links

(NOT A PAID POST, SHARING HELPFUL LINKS, AS REFERENCE)

I added two links under my heading/title. I hope the owners of these sites would not mind. I think we share the (some) common interest towards freedom and sovereignty. I found the first site when I was looking for "The People Rights to Travel" and the second one when I can't locate for the second time the "Difference between Driver and Operator" from the first site. All Creators Gifts was on the 6th (+-) on Bing search. I found Barefoot's World on the first page.

 Furthermore, if you still seek more information and learn from knowledgeable people attend one or two seminars from Fred & Nina Gutierrez at Set off Debt.

I would like to take this opportunity to THANKS all sites owners for the helpful information's they created.

No comments: