Monday, January 16, 2012

Beach Life

The Author of this post is Herman Barry

I love living at the beach but my job keeps me in the office far more than I’d like. If it were up to me it would only be a few nights a week that I had to work late but now it’s not like I only work late when there’s a big project coming up it’s ALL the time. I just don’t understand why in the world anyone would willingly put up with this but you know, at the end of the day I guess I allow myself to be disrespected as an employee because I like this job so much. Most of the time all I really want to be doing is watching my Directv Virginia Beach from my couch but on those rare days when the stories I get to cover are cool I am so excited to be in journalism. Some say it’s a dying profession but I think it’s the way of the new millennium and that there will be lots of need for people like me for years to come.

0 comments: