Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving is worth it

Author: Joseph Sandoval

Moving is tough but it was totally worth it to live in this great house now. We started building our dream house about three years ago and it’s just been wonderful – I got to pick out all the finishings as they were being out in from the blinds to the countertops to the paint colors in the rooms. This place is exactly how I imagined it and I wouldn’t have it any other way! My kids love it and my husband does too, although he’s working a lot to help pay for the place since we overspent like I knew we would. I got WildBlue in West Valley at home so I could email about house stuff when I needed to since we’re kind of far out here in the country and there are times when it’s just not worth it to drive into town. That’s my only complaint about this place, that it’s a bit in the middle of nowhere but aside from the cell phone service and cows I love it out here!

0 comments: