Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Wish We Can Afford It

Yes, don't we all wish things. I am talking about homes in Hawaii. Well, I will take any home somewhere in the tropics. I grew up in the tropics, and I always wanted to go back and enjoy the hot weather and beaches. Money is has always been the problem. Not to mention the airport TSA's. We should be able to travel freely, and they call this country FREE. I think it only existed in the perfect world, and we are too far from it.

However, my husband is not fond of islands. He said we may have to buy an airplane or helicopter if we ever live on one. He feels trap because he loves to go places, and small land is not doable.

We stayed there for a whole day when we missed our flight to Southeast Asia in 2001. We rented a car and went around the island of Honolulu. It wasn't very big and there is only one highway. Not that I am fond of highways, I don't. I like traveling on a local road and do some sight seeing and mingle with the locals. I can be mistaken for local after a few days under the sun...:)) I do miss the weather and food.

No comments: