Thursday, July 21, 2011

They Are Back

I am talking about the company that filed a complaint about me. DH spoke to them, asking them why they did not show up in court and if they wanted to know more, we will see them in court.

They played dumb not knowing about the court date. They offered DH the documents but he said no. After he hung up the phone, I asked him why did you refused the documents. We needed it, when they file another complaint.

Then DH told me to call them back. There is no way I will call this bottom feeders up. I wrote them a letter asking for the documents tying me to their claims. We will see what happens, or maybe they will say they never gotten any mail, I did not register the letter.

DH told them to stop calling, but they bluntly answer "NO." From what I read on under US title 15, when a consumer tell them or wrote them a letter telling them to stop, that they should stop. So, right there that violation will cost them $1000. Plus, they spoke to my husband who is not named on the claim. That is another violation under US title 15, discussing my business with other people.

By the time this will make to court, the amount they are claiming will go down faster if they keep talking to DH. Two more violation their claim will be zero because that is the amount they wanted from me. Isn't it great.

No comments: