Monday, July 25, 2011

Hot WEATHER

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

So here’s the deal with all of this hot weather. I live in the South, and it hits almost 100 degrees every single day. I’m a Southern guy by nature, but it’s so hot down here in Alabama (I live a little outside of Birmingham) , that I feel like I’m the gingerbread man living inside of an oven that my grandma forgot to turn off. Seriously- even at night it’s still sweltering down here! All anyone wants to do is sit around and watch http://Direc.Tv. I mean- I’m actually a very active person, but it’s annoying when every time you want to go outside you start to sweat. Does anyone else just get supremely lazy during the summer months? I guess that’s why they call it “the lazy days of summer,” huh? Does anyone have any ways besides going to the pool that they can think of to stay cool? I’ve resorted to thinking that I might have to start taking week long vacations during June, July, and August just so that I can keep every part of my wardrobe from being ruined by sweat stains.

0 comments: