Credits

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thursday Is Coming So Quick

Thursday is my court date. I still don't know if DH can represent me because the court staff don't know anything. I have been familiarizing myself with all the Rules of Court in Civil Proceeding and I think I am ready. I don't know if I can win my complaint against me, but I am ready to answer all the questions that will come to me.

Hopefully what I learned with the Rules of Evidence is enough to stop these bastard. I need to be attentive and make sure to catch anything that is not compliance with the court proceeding. Everything tend to fly by me when I am nervous, and I pray that I can see all the wrong doing then can come up with.

The Judge will not point it out, and I need to be in the look out. I need to "object" on everything that they will present as evidence, because I am 100 percent they don't have nothing compliance. If I let my guard down, I am pretty sure they will do everything to force me to accept anything. This twisted people cannot win. They are the main reason, people like me, are tag as tyrant, communist, and so on. In the other hand, they are the one not following their own rules. It sick, a lot of people are being use as serf in this country. Sad...and my family is no exception.

0 comments: