Thursday, June 23, 2011

Many Thanks

This morning was my court date. To my very supportive DH, who kept on telling me that I can do it. That there is nothing I cannot do if I put my mind to it. And to the High Almighty listening to my prayers.

The complaint was withdrawn by the plaintiff. I don't really know why, and there are many reason comes to mind. If anyone can believe that the banks never loaned anything you are in great shape winning your case in civil complaint.

This is not the way I wanted to go. I wished the plaintiff showed up and put an end to this mess and get the court to dismiss instead of complaint withdrawn.

I think the time will come, and hopefully I am well prepare for it. Maybe the High Almighty knew that I wasn't ready enough.

More elaboration in my later posts, after the whole thing sink in. I am still very nervous about the whole ordeal. One month and 6 days having to prepared for this. And my body is telling me that it's not good to my health. I need to recuperate first and cry.

No comments: