Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nothing Yet

I am still debating if I should answer the complaint with a motion to dismiss for lack of evidence, not enough information and add in there too that I wanted to counter-claim. However, I am sure to answer that I am defending myself with the 207 Rules of the Court. DH will have to represent me, however he is in the same boat as me. We are both nervous and the right rules of the court might now come out correctly when we say it.

A lot of things I read about is, to get ready for anything. Meaning write a motion to anything and present them as they happens in the court. Preparedness is the key for the whole mess.

Do I need to write a letter for validation of debt to the plaintiff attorney and to the plaintiff? Will it help? So many questions and not available information.

0 comments: