Monday, May 16, 2011

My Thing

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I've always sort of been known in the family for being really good at giving gifts… Like that time I got my mom that cookware set or even when I gave my husband the perfect golf club. Everyone knows I do all of my shopping online with my clear internet, and that helps me get things done in a timely manner. There's nothing worse than having to rush out at the last minute and find a store that carries the kind of gifts I'm looking for, so I'd rather just look a week ahead of time online then order the package to be delivered right to my home. That way, I can't even just pay for gift wrapping and I don't have to keep a whole big box of gift wrapping supplies at my house! I don't mind that my thing is being a good gift giver, since that's better than being habitually late or perhaps not being a reliable friend. Of all the superlatives I could have, that one is the best!

0 comments: