Thursday, May 19, 2011

Civil Complaint

Yup, I got one a few days back. Mailman asked me to sign for it and since I read it, I wasn't the same. This thing is stressing me out. If its not for DH, I may have fall apart already.

I guess I deserve it because I did something stupid, well, less stupid than those who don't know the difference, and I think I could have done worst if I wasn't awake about the truth on what is going on in our country.

Just taking one step at a time. Teaching myself the rule of magisterial court and how to answer the court's questions. You know, from that black dictionary. I don't know yet how to answer to the whole thing. I have five days before the date of hearing. Right now I have thirty-two days.

I will post the outcome here. I don't think I will do a counter-claim unless the plaintiff force me to do so. I have to see how it will unfold first.

0 comments: