Friday, March 18, 2011

Not Enough, Use Supplement

Everything is getting tighter, not only to those who are getting fat, but also to those who aren't. All the changes happening in the blink of an eye, one might say for the better, I always see it doing worst. And for those who got health problems paying extra for Medicare Supplement Insurance, because they are making sure most of their medical bills are covered.


For Medigap plans, you will be covered from A to N. I guess whatever it is you need from the first letter to the last letter will be covered, whatever it is. Do you think the government got enough control over everything? My answer is no, not until they see that most are suffering. However, they might even enjoy watching the citizens suffer, so, we can never win, either way.

I will be covered under life insurance for the elderly pretty soon. Even though my body is not senior yet, I feel like it, with all of the hooplas around me. The only way I can get away paying high prices is to move to a secluded area in the tropic. Plant food for myself, dig my own grave before dying and make sure I have people to cover my body in my own land. Easy to say, but hard to do.

No comments: