Credits

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Better Scrubs

Yes, hospital uniform came a long way, from very simple and thin to thick and fashionable. They might as well make it stylish, because most of the hospital staff is wearing it 24 hours a day. And yes, do not forget about the comfort.

I am looking at medical uniforms while writing this, and they look professional. Spending a lot of time learning to do their job, they had better known how to look professional, don't you agree? I would be a little uncomfortable if the person working on me look shabby. However, if I know the person, there will be no issue.

Most discount nursing scrubs where I came from still outdated in my opinion. They wear a one piece white dress for women. If I am the one working in these places, I prefer wearing two pieces, a top and bottom. Ones can't be prepared enough in this field, and I want to make sure no unwanted parts showing, anytime. It's my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

0 comments: