Monday, January 24, 2011

US Giving US Lands To China

And from what I heard there are about 200 some pieces of land all over the continental US are now belong to China. Why they are doing this I don't know. All I know is there are seven pieces/acreage in my state and my house is right smack on the middle of two of them.

There will be a chance of China military bases put on those lands and they will not be under US jurisdictions. How can a fictional/government can give away lands that they don't own, because a corporation cannot own anything. China is the biggest threat in our country right now, and they got invited in?

What a mess-up country I live on. Check this out before anyone in the government takes it down... http://ia.ita.doc.gov/ftzpage/letters/ftzlist-map.html.

Update: I did some digging about all of these and I found out the numbers listed are the same as the owners of corporations that started in the 30's. Why this is just coming out now, or should I ask, who is putting this out now? These lands/acreage was already here as far as I can remember, unless the Chinese government wants the American people working there out, and re-place with their people? Whatever it is, there is a point to all of these. What is going to happen, I don't know? What is the point of this?

No comments: