Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year's Eve party with the kids

Guest post written by Martha Carlson
I've gone to just about as many New Year's Eve parties with adults as I can stand. Sure, they're fun but I think that New Year's Eve with a bunch of kids is a lot more fun. You only worry about getting juice instead of beer sloshed all over you with kids, which is just one of the advantages to spending the holiday with your family.

This year I've also invited some of my friends and their kids over to our house for the holiday too. I sent out cute little kiddy e-invites to the parents and when I was doing that online about a week or two ago, I came across the website ClearWirelessInternet.net and after I looked through it some, I decided to sign our household up for one of the internet packages I found on there.

I'm going to have some movies playing during the party and lots of refreshments. But I'm also going to let each kid make a New Year's silly hat for them to wear for the night. I'm also going to make lots more patterns of them so that the adults can color and make them too. I think it will be a really good party.

No comments: