Credits

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not Feeling Festive

This is actually the very first year that I don't like celebrating this season. I had it up to wazoo with everything around me. Government not governing but controlling. Corporations being run by the government. Everything is made in China. You can't do this, you can't do that, because people get hurt and someone got sued.

Printing paper money back with air. Is that mean I can print my own and back with nothing too? Why not? Federal reserve bailing all the corporations and government agencies, then the government keep on taxing the hard working people of this country for what?

So that the king and queen can keep their lifestyle. We are under them again, all these taxes, registrations, licenses, passports, fines, everything an individual needs to do these days are being tax. They might not call it tax, but what else you call it. Forcing someone to pay something because they need to? yeah...

0 comments: