Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No One Deserve My Vote

Yes, we all know that every citizen of this country is a slave, and I am one of them. Shame I did not know what I know now when I asked the government to turn me into an USA citizen. If I have known, I can say, "SUCKER," for voting yesterday. And no, I did not vote. I have some people whom I wanted to "write in" in the ballot but how they can win, when I am the only one or two (DH) that voted for this person.

I was even thinking writing in my name on all the spaces, even DH agrees. Anyway, I didn't because I'm supposed to be in court today as a juror. I got out of it, because whatever, they are going to pay me, is not even enough to hire someone to watch my children and teach them all day. Well, that is if the hearing only lasted a day. However, from what I read, it is for prison guard who got caught having sex with female inmates. The prison is about 3 minutes drive from my house.

I'm sorry, but I am trying to get out of a corporation. And serving as a juror, is being a part of this judicial corporation. If I don't have any children, and single, I would do it. However, there are other people who will get affected if I decided this man is not guilty. There is the other side of the story, which I don't know. What DH told me, everyone is innocence until proven guilty. And I know how hard the plaintiff work to prove the other side guilty, and I don't want to be part of it.

Golden Rule people, if this man follows the golden rule, he should not be in this situation. Again, like I said, I don't know the other side of the story.

No comments: