Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gets Me Every Time

Guest post written by Jinny Billings

There are certain movies that when you watch them when you're smaller you think that they're absolutely terrifying but then they're not scary at all when you're older. Well, it seems like the opposite happens to me. I don't know how I did it but I somehow used to catch all these really scary movies on TV when I was younger and them not bother me. Now most of them do.

I was online the other day with my DIRECT TV internet and looking for a scary movie to put in my Netflix line up so that I could watch it around Halloween. I thought that a good trusty movie would be to pick out a Stephen King movie, well one based on one of his books.

The suggestion for that that I decided on was Pet Cemetery. I hadn't seen it in a long time and wanted to see if it was still as scary. Well, it sure is. I hate to admit it, but I even had a nightmare after I watched it again.

No comments: