Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pursuing Freedom Is Not a Crime

I was talking to one of my social network friends about where I stand about the government, and it turns out (in her opinion) that I am rebellious towards my own government. She basically don't know where she stand about her freedom in my opinion.

She does not live in the same country, but I came from and born the country where she reside. She is the kind of person that I call neo-whatever. She likes it when she benefited on something but refuses to work for it, just like most Americans are.

Pursuing freedom is rebellion towards my government the way she put it. Ahh, you mean I am rebelling towards my own government, the government I put in power...that is interesting. NO! I am being sarcastic here...geez, you can see how people are brain wash these days.

No comments: