Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Love the History Channel

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

The History Channel has to be one of my favorite educational channels to watch on directtv. There are so many different interesting shows to watch. These shows are not only educational, but also very entertaining. I remember watching some of these documentaries in school, and was not that interested in them. Now I can sit for hours just watching the History Channel. I feel much more educated after I watch the programs this channel has to offer. One of my favorite shows is Modern Marvels. This show goes into detail on how things work. From aircraft carriers to the first wheels, this show covers it all. You can find out how the simplest to the most complex things came to play.

Another great show is Chasing Mummies. Since my husband is from Egypt and I always had a love for this country and its history, this show really amazes me. Going deep inside the pyramids and discovering hidden treasures from decades ago is so enticing and really keeps you on the edge of your seat. If you are looking for a channel that educates and entertains, I highly suggest the History Channel.

No comments: