Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On Cars and Trucks

Brought to you by your friends at repairpal.com.

A few years back my sister called me up while she was on her way to California. They were base (military) in Oklahoma that time. She is something, when she can't find anyone else to talk with she calls me up and brags about something. Anyway, she mentioned that she broke down and using Dallas auto repair and she was bored and called me up. That make sense, she was bored and who she called, her younger sister. I wish she can call just to say hello and ask how we are doing.

I got mad at her at one point and sent her an April poll's email. I told her that my husband got a new loaded Chevloret Silverado, and I got myself a LX10. She just said, "oh good for you," and she didn't even scroll down to the bottom of page to see if I have really gotten one. I am not materialistic as she is. Sometimes it makes me wonder if we came from the same parents.

However, I settled for a mini-van (Kia) to fit my whole family. We just did a brake job on it not too long ago. And the best part is, it is already paid for. We don't have any vehicle payments anymore, and my sister in another hand gotten a new Lexus sedan not too long ago. I am pretty sure she did not pay cash for it.

No comments: