Credits

Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Monday *The More I Look Inside*

I always love this song, this song is dedicated to my DH who never think of himself. The who cares about the country and the rights of the people who are trying very hard to be free of the corporate America. And this song also goes out to those who are teaching other people what is wrong with this country and how to be free. I may not name all of you but I know you are out there doing everything that you can. I salute all of you.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 comments: