Credits

Monday, January 18, 2010

No MM Today, Instead...

When was the last time earthquake happened in Haiti? I don't know but this is what I know. Most island is made from the volcano. Do they have volcanoes in Haiti? From what I gather, there is none single volcano there. So, where did the earthquake came from? And it hit the only one part of Haiti that is crowded.

If you ask me, HAARP has something to do with it. And many organizations are cashing in on this disaster. They lost numbers of people supporting their global warming theory, and now they need to get some funding's, one way or another.

I do feel bad for the citizen of Haiti, but I will not give any cash donation to any of this organization. My family can give them shelter and food personally but not cash going into a third party. Prayers will go a long way too. Conspiracy theory?, make up your own mind and stop listening to mass media.

0 comments: