Monday, November 16, 2009

Wish List

It’s been a while since I went shopping for things I want. Sure, I go out every week to buy food but shopping for things that I want, was long gone. It is always nice to browse and shop once in a blue moon but I don’t think that will happen very soon. I know Christmas is coming and I don’t think we will be spending much this year. I bought myself two pair of Columbia jackets when I was still working and guess what, they are still pretty much in good shape. I also have the same brand name snow suit that I have never wear since I bought it. I don’t stay outside long enough to wear them on winter months.

We can use some hiking boots and gears right now. However, my kids are not old enough to carry their loads but I’m hoping to stock up now. It’s never too early for them to learn using it, even if they carry it empty they still get to practice with hiking gears.

We had a few nice weekends, and I heard those days are the best for camping out in the woods. No bugs to bother everyone, I believe.

No comments: