Credits

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nothing Surprises Me

We all know that there are other people that is more deserving on winning something than the so called leader of this country. I think they are keeping the wealth in the higher power than anything these days. And connection have a lot do of it too.

I think this country is still diving into a hole and I'm hoping we can do it fast and start the recovering process already. I am drowning already with everything going on right now and I don't know how much more my family can take. As a citizen we don't have much left to hold on to. It's up to the highest power above at this point, I think.

Government is all about control & money and religion is right next to it. I gave up religion a long time ago and I only believe spiritually from then on.

0 comments: