Friday, August 28, 2009

Why Is It

Why is it when you see an ad for something with all white people in it, they call it racist? Then no one calls it racist when there all black people in the picture? Who label these pictures and ads racist? I think you know the answer to that.

Why is it when people is practicing their right in front of other people, they think it is unlawful? It is simply stated in our constitution that we are allowed to purchase guns and rifles. We can carry handguns too if we have permit. Now, what is so scary about it? Will it pull its trigger by itself? Will it kill someone just sitting on its own holster? Or people are just too stupid?

Only in AmericaBorrowed image
If you don't like it around you, then get out, go somewhere else. Ok, you are against it how about I am against you driving on my street. I know you have the right to drive there. Well, how about if your car blows up in front of my house and ruined my window and with that process hurt my kids who are next at that window at that time? Then, I have an argument just you people who are against concealed weapons. I don't want you driving in my street, just like you don't want me to carry handgun. FAIR? I THINK SO.

And for those people from another country who comes here that don't like it, well I got something for you...STAY OUT! You are not wanted here...you don't like it, then STAY OUT! And hide inside your house. Just because you don't like it, it does not make it ILLEGAL. I am sick and tired of this political correctness crap. ONLY IN AMERICA YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY HANDGUN BUT MAKE SURE YOU CAN BE STOP, SEARCH AND WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO DO WHEN THEY SEE YOU ARE CARRYING ONE. Ain't AMERICA grand.

No comments: