Monday, August 17, 2009

Music Monday (Def Leppard)

Those are the days of innocence. I was still living in my parents house and I don't much about politics. I don't really know much about anything however, following the correct path is in my blood the whole time. I have a relative who was the leader of one revolutionary group south of where we live. I can't really say his name because everyone will found out my name. Anyway, if you live in Legaspi City (Philippines) you will see his statue and I think one camp is name after him. Research it and find out about my ancestor.

This music has nothing to do with politics but every time I hear this song it reminds me on how innocent I was back then.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments: