Credits

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying to Learn?

So, the president has been touring Europe, eh. The last time I heard he is going to visit the concentration camp in Germany, where the holocaust happened. What is he doing paying his respect? I doubt it.

I will tell you what I think. I think he is getting some pointer on how to do it. Did you here about the bill that he is trying to pass about gardening in your own backyard? I own my property and I can do what ever I want in it. No president or congress passed law can stop me. I only follow the constitution which is the real law of this country.

I can't believe people who talking about healthy eating, home school, and growing your own food. Form the list I wrote most of the people who support these support the president. Can I ask why? There are other politician out there who fights to have these things. Why not support them?

It always make my stomach turn when I see cars park at my local dairy farm with the president sticker on their car. They are not allowed to buy raw milk, home school and grow anything in their own property, own gun because they are not fighting for it to be legal in my opinion. Plain and simple. They gave up their right when they voted for non-constitutionalists. Connect the dot and open your eyes about the truth. He is not a part of the solution, he is a puppet and what ever the owner of this country tell him, that is what he is going to do.

0 comments: