Credits

Monday, June 29, 2009

MM~Bon Jovi~It's My Life

This is one of my many favorite bands. I like the part here it says, "This is for the ones who stood their ground...Better stand tall when they're calling you out, Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down", it goes in the line of what DH is willing to do to defend our human rights. Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country (John F. Kennedy). What have you done today to save our constitutional rights? Fight for what is yours and to keep what is yours. He is HOT, not as hot as DH but he can sing...yeah. I love most of his song and they are such a babe magnet. It's me coming out of the closet. Please take a few minutes to listen to his song and I'm going back to my closet now. DH will not like me being out...lol.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




0 comments: