Credits

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preventive Detention

Wow, this is ridiculous. Because I suspect that you will do something bad I need to detain you. What happen to innocence until proven guilty? Yes, the president is trying to pass this law. He should be detain because I think he will harm this country more, how's that? And since no one can find his birth certificate and I think we should detain him. I'm pretty sure he was not born American. He was probably naturalize citizen, meaning he is not allowed to become president. That people is enough to detain him to prevent this country to become third world country.

It is amazing how many people in this country (including the president) can lie and no one even care but us (constitutionalists) who can see through all of this. Amazing!

0 comments: