Credits

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Insured Anything

That is what I am doing right now. Authorities may not like what I write here and I'm kind of digging my own grave about what my campaign is about. Yes, hubby and I are insured and everything we own. Just in case something happens to us they (our kids) have enough to spend until they are old enough to work. Furthermore, I don't want them to owe any money in our behalf. It is hard enough to survive in this economy and we make sure they can survive when we are gone.

We had the mortgage insurance since we bought the house. Our vehicles are almost paid off however; if ever one of us kicks the bucket before they are paid off those are covered too. Just writing this making me want to cry worrying about all four of them. They are not old enough to turn the way we want them to be. Someone else can mold them into a none-constitutionalist.

If your company offers life insurance you better grab it fast. Most companies don't, and you have to buy it yourself. Those you are younger than us can get a pretty large amount life insurance. I think when I was in my early 30's I can still buy one for half a million for very affordable monthly payment. And for those of you who wants a lower premiums I suggest to shop around. The best place to find them is your financial institutions. You don't need to pay financial professionals because they are free for your own use.

0 comments: