Credits

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is it Too Late?

The government finally steps up to do something about the pandemic going on right now. If they care much about the citizens they should have stop it before it spread 3 weeks ago. The CDC finds out way before the outbreak about the virus that is going around. The caring side of this people is not working somehow because they waited until there are casualties before doing something. This not how it work at http://www.roianalytics.com, they will find a solution before something happens. Their clients best interest is their business.

Furthermore, what is the deal about the man that the president shook hand with in Mexico when he went there? Did he die from the virus or from the hand shake? What happened is questionable to me and it looks like US does not like him very much. My thought about the whole thing is wilder than you think.

However, using http://www.roianalytics.com can be done in the comfort of your own office. It is easily done over the internet and you don't have to worry about people transferring viruses to you, its better safe than sorry in my opinion. And I am so glad my kids are always home with me.

0 comments: