Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Inspirational Quotes

I do try dropping 300 EC each day for this blog. I don't have a list because I get tired very easy looking at the same blog everyday. Plus some blogs owners (like myself) don't update everyday. My reason is because I can't write about politics everyday, it gets my blood boiling.

Anyway, let me get back to my title. I browse about 300 blogs a day and I can't help but rant about quotes from famous (good or bad) people. I've seen a lot of readers commenting about how they fall into this quotes. However, looking at what is happening in this country right now I can't believe these commenter's don't apply the quotes to everything they do.

They can be soo into God but lies constantly. They says they always asks questions but never asked if taxes, speeding, (oh there are so much I can list here) are un-constitutional. They only apply these quotes to themselves if they gain from it. If you want to save something, don't ask the government to make it a law so that the tax payers money can support it. Support it yourself. You don't like the way your school teach your child, teach your child yourself. Do not complain to the government that should do this and that.

I would love to see these people apply those quotes to everything they do. And guess what, this country will be in the better shape. People can make the difference however, complaining to the government about your problem and ask them to change something written in the constitution to accommodate you is wrong. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION!

I do complain because the government/politician does not follow the constitution. I do complain because they think they are god who control everything. Land of the free my behind. I do complain because my right as a US citizen is vanishing. Right now according to the Patriotic Act I am consider a terrorist of my own land. WHAT HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Just because I homeschool and own a firearm (don't get me started with firearms, rocks, baseball bats, knives, sticks, are now considered firearms).

*If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
*The basis of our political system is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government.

~~George Washington~~

1 comment:

Izzy Daniels said...

That is a very good point, and it really sucks that we a society do that. I think people need to start to saying more about the way they feel and not worry that they will get in trouble for it.