Credits

Saturday, March 28, 2009

What Will You Do? (part 2)

Are the military deployed in your area? I saw about two blogs post with picture saying that the military are in their neck of the woods. What is the purpose of deploying military in our own backyard? Yes, martial law. Is it fine with you seeing this people around?

I don't, they don't have any business patrolling in my area unless they are put out here to get my food to re-distribute them (food) when the time comes. Don't be surprise if I stop updating this blog. It means they got me alive and put into this concentration camps that are supposed to be non-existence. Or I'm dead because I protected what is belong to me.

If only everyone abide the constitution, this country will be in the better shape. And the constitution will be protecting the people not the government.

0 comments: