Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stressing About the Economy

Have you seen the stock market keeps going down? We are way deep in the hole now. I think the only way out now is to bankrupt this country, get rid of these politicians, law maker and businesses who do not abide the constitution. Spending your hard earns money to save the economy like other people would think is not very practical. We should start from the root of the problem and work our way out. I have four children to take off and worry about how their future will turn out to be. Thinking about their future is causing me a missed of good night sleep. And the good part about it is, I don’t have to worry about taking clinicallix to help me loss weight. The stress and lack of sleep are more than enough to cause weight loss in my part. However, my way has a side affect just like clinicallix if not use properly with exercise and good diet.

1 comment:

twinks said...

Hi,
Tuesday visit.
Dropped EC too.
Thanks for advertising in my EC.
Have a great day ^_^