Credits

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Banning Books

Since the beginning of time until 1986, What!!!

I read it this morning from Crabby Blogging Lady. To protect who? I don't think so. Lead containing book my ass. I can protect myself, thank you very much, I don't need their help. They are trying to protect themselves in my opinion. I can say that they are the best book there is. No alteration and I like it that way.

They will pull it out of the libraries because what they are doing these days conflict with laws? I really hope that there is hell, because if there is none these people are getting away with everything.

2 comments:

Mrs Mecomber said...

I like your style, young lady. YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! The government is inSANE. I fully believe that we need to shape up in this country, before those politicians take everything away.

Keep up the ranting, it's good.

Nedekcir said...

Thanks for the comment Mrs Mecomber.