Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Amendment Gone

I call it gone, because basically it is. Now we don't have the right to our speech anymore. Your own municipality have all the control over it. I may not have a very long time to write about this kind of stuff, censorship is coming . We can't voice out our opinion through blogging anymore. I knew that these are planned. I will not be surprise after re-doing all the Amendment that the Constitution will be next. They gave him all the lists on what to do and change before the inauguration, I bet you.

Have you also heard about the farmers of California only allowed certain amount of water to be use on their farms. You know what that means, right? A single tomato will start costing us about $5.00. People in the south who can makes garden don't have to worry about the prices.

I will say it again, you people should be ready and stock up your pantry. Your money will not be useful if you can't find any food to buy.

2 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I agree. It's not that hard to container garden even in most apartments - an empty kitty litter bucket makes a great tomato pot - just put it out on the balcony or outside the front door. It saves you a couple of dollars at least every summer.

Liza said...

i also agree with storm. a few months ago, my mom and i started planting herbs and veggies in pots (tomatoes, bell pepper and okra).

btw, i'm glad my blogs made it to your top dropper list. thanks for the linky love.

Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo