Saturday, January 24, 2009

Did You Hear?

I hope this will not come as a surprise to anyone who lives in California. I heard from one of my group I belong to that California is bankrupt, and that they will get rid of the social services. I'm all over this, they should get rid of other organizations too that are not needed in my opinion.

Let those people work to get something to eat. The apartment complex that I live before is adjacent to these poor people housing. They have teenage kids that are having kids on their own leaving in the same development. Talk about the whole family in welfare.

I would say "it's about time" but it's too late for that. We are in way too deep in the hole now, unless every states will do the same thing to save the country. But highly unlikely.

6 comments:

Gina said...

I totally agree. Here in Del Norte County, you can see a lot of people on welfare. And it just surprise me because some of them earned more than us. But they got medical, foodstamps, they don't pay nothing in the preschool..and they got higher income tax return...and then here we are the working class, we don't almost get any return, and we can't afford to enroll the school in the preschool..it's just not fair..I wish the state will force those peole to work.I hope I make sense.

Ebie said...

Yes, California does not have an approved budget yet. Anyone expecting a State Tax Refund might get an "IOU".

Laane said...

I hope you'll never get ill or in need otherwise.

Nedekcir said...

Laane, that exactly is the common attitude of people who are in welfare, and guess what if you take care of yourself in the very beginning you will not get sick. But since people rely with the government to feed them that long they been brought up to eat all the crap (GM food) and made them sick.
We have a very different opinion when it comes to government.

pandi merdeka said...

howdy nice to meet you.. and fyi this blog is the first blog that i meet with the longest domain name.. keep da spirit to write .. ciayoo

Nedekcir said...

Pandi, I know I don't know what was I thinking when I made it...lol.