Credits

Sunday, November 30, 2008

More About The Bailout

Check this out people who are still sleep and thinks that everything in this country is nice and dundee. Go ahead and enjoy everything you have now because those things will not last very long.



With this videos you will find out how they passed this bill and who are behind it. Sound to me that they bailout themselves. I can not believe that they don't have enough money to live forever and they want more. They rob the working class American people of billions and more to come towards the auto industry in this country. They are drying us and no one seems to care.



I am pretty sure that something is bound to happen as soon as the inauguration in January. Something big that it scared the h**l out of me and my husband. We have little children and we don't know what will happen to them.

When it come to protecting my family we will do everything. But we are only two against what are coming. We will not back down and no one will touch my family alive. We will fight until our last breath.

Bailout may slow down what is coming, but it's coming and it will not take very long. You may as well start digging under you house for an escape route. And you may not get very far when they come.

0 comments: