Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lemonade Award


Thank you very much for this award Mr. WindMill. I don't really know him but the way he comments on my blogs, he sounds like a very nice person. Once in a while I can see some tagalog post on his site but I'm not sure if he is Filipino. What are you WM...lol? You don't need to answer that. All I know is he lives in Asia.

Now, have to nominate some blogs: Please don't get mad at me if you are not included. I don't have your site memorize, I have to go with the first one I can think of.
  1. Twinkletoe Writing Space She always have such great layout on her blog. I wish I can learn how to make some of those.
  2. Pinay Mommy Online I admire you for keeping your family together, even with a few bumps on the road.
  3. Pinaymama's Diary A fellow Filipino who juggle family, school and blogging :).
  4. MammaDawg A great writer.
  5. Suburban Survivalist Great tips on how to survive anything. You can learn a lot from this site. I do like the one about the couch to hide food from...well if you read my blogs you know what I am talking about. (When they raid your house and take all your food.)
  6. My Opinion Counts Read about her opinion about anything.
  7. Happy Steps I like looking at the beautiful pictures in this blog.
  8. Get to Know Croatia Learning about other culture is one of my passion.
  9. My Life and Family Journey She have a few blogs that I frequently visit.
  10. Pinay WAHM A perspectives from a WAHM.

The rules of this award for recipients:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3.Be sure to link to your nominees within your post

4.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

3 comments:

MammaDawg said...

Wow! Congratulations on your award - and thank you so much for thinking of me!! Can't wait to post!

Sandradb said...

Congratulation on your award and thank you very much for pass it on to me. Bye and greetings from Croatia.

Lanie said...

Hi Nedekric, thanks for giving me this award. I appreciated and take care