Credits

Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't Forget To Vote

Tomorrow is Election Day here in US. Please come out and vote. I know there are so many talk about the voting machine is fixed for the longest time. Please all we can do is try our hardest by voting. If enough people vote and complain about the issue, it may get resolve. Like I said we can only try.

And another thing, if you don't know the names listed on the ballot, please don't vote for them. It doesn't matter if they are in your party, if you don't who they are or what they have done in past DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM. I will not vote for president this year, in my opinion they don't deserve to win. And no, I will not pick the least evil between the two. They don't deserve my vote.

Maybe I will write in DH name for president instead. He may not have a master degree in political science but he will sure turn this country around if he doesn't get assassinated first. Just like what happened to J. Garfield when he exposed the corrupt government we had on 1881. Sad but true, all the people who have good intentions for this country are the one who goes first. And all the evil ones are left to rule it. I guess I have better pray harder.

0 comments: