Credits

Monday, September 29, 2008

USA UNDER MARTIAL LAW

Oops I jump the gun on this one. Ever since I read it in Army Times I watched out for little thing that have something to do with martial law. Sorry my readers, it was meant for the house (congress) not for the whole country.

OK MY FELLOW AMERICAN, OUR GOVERNMENT PUT OUR COUNTRY UNDER MARTIAL LAW WITHOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOWLEDGE. JUST LIKE WHAT THEY DID IN IRAQ, THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAID THAT WE ARE GOING TO WAR WITH THEM BUT THERE WE ARE IN WAR WITH IRAQ. AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL THINK THAT OUR COUNTRY IS JUST FINE AND DUNDEE, WAKE UP!!! HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU NEED. FAST FORWARD THE VIDEO CLIP TO 1:19 AND SEE AND HEAR IT FOR YOUR SELF. ARE WE A COMMUNIST COUNTRY NOW?



I POSTED IT IN MY OTHER BLOG LAST WEEK, THAT IT WOULD START ON OCTOBER 1 BUT I GUESS CONGRESS OR THE PRESIDENT IS ITCHING ON DOING THIS AND THEY PASSED IT SATURDAY (SEPTEMBER 27). HERE IT IS POSTED ON ARMY TIMES, READ IT. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW DEPLOYING OUR MILITARY IN OUR OWN COUNTRY MEANS WE ARE UNDER MARTIAL LAW. THEY DIDN'T COME OUT AND SAY IT BUT THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS.

0 comments: