Friday, September 12, 2008

Internet Playing Games Today

Somehow my internet connection is on and off all day. When I went to picked my preschooler I notice about 2 miles from my house that the cable company is doing something in the pole. It makes me wonder if that is the reason why my connection was on and off today.

My PR2 blog reach the limit post early today. But I'm hoping to grab some for my paid domain with PR1. Now there are so much for my PR2 blog but can not grab it anymore. I hope they are still there after 12 midnight just like last night. I didn't go to bed until I reached my limit. Anyway, here is the screen shot of what is available to me. This is just the middle of it. I can't show you the whole thing and how many is available to my PR2 blog but this should do it. Am I gonna get in trouble doing this. I hope not.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

how do you use paid domain? I haven't buy any before. Are they any good?

Nedekcir said...

When I buy my domain I don't use the domain to edit or post anything. I still use the regular blogger site to do everything. To tell you the truth I don't think I can use their site because I don't know squat about html. I only knew basic.

Jean Marie said...

i envy you! wish i have as much opps as you.... :-)